Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Youth Pastor

My youth Pastor left last week and I miss him like crazy!
I really hope he will be able to come visit some time.

He taught me SOOOO much.

He had a gift for teaching and there will never be another youth pastor like him. He taught me so much in such a short amount of time.

He took us on so many trips that and I will never forget them!

He took us to Dare2Share twice, Fall Fling, Bunker Beach, Mall of America, we had church lock in's, and a couple bonfires.

He was always having a party for us too! :) We had a Girls Only party, Christmas, and End of the School Year parties. He even gave us a party for getting 50 likes on our Facebook page, and a Super Bowl party.

He made all of his students feel so special and welcome, because we meant something to him.
Even on his days off he would come in if we needed him to.

Thank you so much for all you have done for me, I will miss you a lot!!

Beka

Him at our first Christmas party! 

Fall Fling

At Fall fling wearing one of the youth girls sunglasses

Him being weird at our end of the school year party 

Him trying to go through the inflatable obstacle course at our end of the school year party.

You will never ever be forgotten!

No comments: