Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm an Auntie!!

I know I said I was coming back, but I got busy and didn't have any time.

Last Saturday I become an Auntie! I was sooo excited and he's a adorable!

He is living with us so I get to see him all the time! :)

I thought he was going to wake me up every night, but he doesn't. I sleep right though it! (thank goodness)

 Isn't he sweet!?



  
I know you're thinking how can a baby be that cute! LOL

Hopefully I will be back for awhile this time.

Stuff I've up too:

I just started riding a Horse last week, and it's been really fun! (more on that later)

I've been working for my brother selling veggies. I like it but it can be really be boring at times.

I went to New Orleans this summer and I'm hoping to do a post on that soon.

 I'm doing online school this year,  it's going to be interesting. I hate school.

I've been going to some garage sales and have got some awesome deals.

More on my crazy life soon!

Blessing, 
Beka

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Awwww.<3

Michlyn said...

He's so cute! Yay, get on those posts! :)

~Michlyn