Saturday, May 4, 2013

Horse Expo

So last weekend I went to the MN Horse Expo!

It was AMAZING!!! :)

It was my first time going.

It was kind of overwhelming, there was like five huge building full of little shops.

I wanted everything like always.

I went to the ma'ceo show... it's kinda like the circus but just with horses, it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. One of the guys did a back-flip on the horse and landed it was amazing.

I only got one pic and it's not that good but here it is.




Right after this I had to run down to one of the other buildings for the rodeo.

The rodeo wasn't my favorite thing, They were really mean to the animals like kick them and whip them it mad me really mad.

other then that it was a great day!!

Beka

4 comments:

Michlyn said...

Ok, I don't know if I told you...but I LOVE your header! :)

Hopefully we can go to the State Fair this year!

~Michlyn

Jenna Leigh said...

I love your blog, and wanted you to know I am hosting a giveaway on my blog so come and enter. :)
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

Sarah Umhau said...

Sounds so FUN!! :) I feel exactly the same way about rodeos.
xox
Sarah
http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

Kennedy said...

I just found your blog through Michlyn and immediately recognized you because of all the beautiful pictures Michlyn posted of you. You are stunning!