Saturday, February 2, 2013

Broom-ball/Pandora/ joey

Hey guys Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, Life has been pretty boring lately so I haven't really had anything to post about!

So.. this week whole in MN the temp has been right around 19- doesn't that sound fun. Haha

Well most people would stay inside, I went to work with my horse. Joey (My Horse) Licked my hand and it froze it was that cold. 

Anyways here are some pics!

 Isn't he the cutest???

Today My Best friend and I went to are youth broom-ball tournament! 

We were on the same teem, We can in second place! :)

My knees hurt so bad! I fell Just a couple times ;)


Today I found this website called "Pandora"

It is AWESOME!!!

It's this music thing were you type in your favorite artists and it will play there songs and other songs like them!!

Check it out! 

Beka 

No comments: