Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow-Tubing

Last Friday, my youth group went snowtubing at ''Eko Bachen" hill.

To say the least it was one of the most interesting places I have ever been too.

First of all, it took us over an hour to get there and we took every back road invented. 

It was kind of annoying. :)

We finally get there and we go inside of the warming house and there's a deer mounted on the wall with a bird house glued to it's head. I found it really weird!

When we were all ready we went outside to get our tubes and there were tractor tire tubes to ride on. Plus, the rope pully that brings you up the hill was run by a tractor.

There wasn't any lanes on the hills either so you just went down when you wanted to. Yeah, there ended up being a lot of crashes.

I had the worse out of the night... I was walking away from the hill and I didn't see anyone coming down the hill and they hit me and I flipped backwards in the air a couple times and landed on my head.

It hard so bad and I still have a head ache! :(

But  after you get over all that... It was super fun!!!

 This is Jake, Michlyn, Me, Erin, and Ben

I only got one pic after we were done. I wish I would have gotten more.

Thanks to the best ghetto snowtubing place around town!

No comments: