Thursday, April 25, 2013

Is it Right or is it Wrong??

I know it's been along time since I posted, but there's this subject I can't ignore anymore. 

Some will agree with me and some won't, but that's ok because not every one will agree on the same thing.


 I look and this Question and think this is a no brainier, Yes it's wrong!

But to some it's not. Like my sister in-law who lives with me and my family. Her and I agree on NOTHING!! What so ever!

But if I say something to her about a subject I don't agree on, I get grounded.

Like today - I was in the kitchen and so was she. Then all of a sudeen she said
"I feel gross"
Me: Why?
Her: Because I go to school with Asians and they have diseases.
Me : That's really racist and so wrong!

I think it's wrong and I will stand up for that in front of anyone. 

God tells us to stand up for whats right, to not back down, and be bold.

They didn't choose there race God choose it for them and God doesn't make mistakes.

Everything God makes is perfect in his eyes, and we should try to live like that. God says they're perfect in His eyes; therefore they should be perfect in our eyes as well.
   
Galatians 3:23 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Beka! 

Leave me a comment with what you think!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

GO GIRL!
Stand Strong.

Kennedy said...

I think you are great for standing up for what you believe in. What she said is wrong and if you had stood back and said nothing, I think it would have been bad on your part. Stay strong sister!

Beka said...

Thanks it means alot!!

Beka