Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall fling!

I'm going to fall fling!:) i'm so excited!!! it's going to be so much fun i can't wait we are leaving tomorrow at 4:30..  but first i have to pack witch is going to take me about 10hrs because if i forget anything i'm not going to have fun it's are ready going to be hard to go to sleep with out my little dvd playing it's a good thing i'm going to be tired and i can't bring my ipod so i can't listen to music but i'll live for two days with out all that stuff oh yeah you can't bring laptop either:( but tonight i get to watch Will and that will be a lot of fun then tomorrow i'm watching T my friends sister from 10:30 to 3:30 so i'm just going to stay at her house till we leave for fall fling! here are some of the things we will be doing at fall fling



1.chapel time 
2. small group time
3. house back riding 
4. paintball! it's going to be my first time and i'm really scared not to many things scare me but this does i hate pointless pain so i'll just throw michlyn in front of me when a paintball comes at me! and no i'm not kidding i will do that!
5.high ropes course
6.indoor climbing wall
7.leather shop
8.tie dye shirts
and a lot more

hope you all have a fun week

beka

No comments: