Tuesday, October 4, 2011

my crazy week

TUESDAY


today is a lazy day i'm just going to sit on the couch and watch ghost whisperer in my pj's!:) its the best show ever i've already watched 5eps!:)


WEDNESDAY


i'm going to babysit Rylee and Savanna all day witch means i have to get up at 6am:( i love babysitting but hate mornings! then i'm going to youth group:)



THURSDAY


i'm going to do school till 3 then i'm going to piano and after i'm going to watch my youth pastors son Will till 8 witch i think i should watch him longer!:)




FRIDAY


i'm going to babysit Rylee and Savanna all day again and i hope my friend michlyn will be able to come help me and i think we are going to a apple place with the girls so that will be a lot of fun:)


SATURDAY


i'm going to babysit Rylee and Savanna again and think maybe they are going to sleep over and go to church with me and Rylee will get to see crazy michlyn again:)

hope you have a fun week:)

beka

No comments: