Saturday, December 24, 2011

A great start to a Christmas.

This Christmas has been great for most of it. here's a list of stuff I have already done to day

1. sleep til' 11:00 (it was so nice to sleep in. oh wait... I do that every day)

2. get up and get ready

3. go to my grandma's house

4. play with my baby cousins

5. eat lunch

6. go home for ten mins

7. go to church

8. play with kids in the nursery

9.go to my other grandma's

10. play with so more cousins

11. eat again

12. walk in on my cousin talking crap about me and Michlyn

13. go home

14. have my family Christmas

15. eat again

16. idk yet

here are so of the gifts I got.

This is from my friend


these two things are from a girl I babysit for. yes she gave me $200!
$10 from my great grandma
this is from my brother

this is from my other brother

this is from my sister

these are from my brother and little sister

this is from my mom and dad



hope every one else is having a great Christmas

Beka

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

YOU GOT A CAMERA!!!! Those gifts look awesome! :) Can't wait to meet Miranda, and punch her!


P.S. I got a new iPod!!!

~Michlyn

Beka said...

oh yeah i was talking to cami last night
and she wants to punch her too!!

Awesome!! is it white?