Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has it only been a year?!

One year ago today Michlyn, Erin and I became friends!! it seems like I have known them my whole life but it's been only a year!! I just can't believe it's been only a year! we have done so much together in a year!


We got are nails done

have had a ton of sleepovers

gone on youth group trips together

took a thousand pictures together
   
gone out of state together

babysat together

and alot more!

and we can't forget are bad moods we make each other live through!




Beka

3 comments:

Michlyn said...

IT'S CRAZY! 2012 Will be sooo much more fun!! :)

I'm taking my permit test today!! Wish me luck! Just think next year, I'll be able to drive and we can go shopping and stuff without our parents! :)

~Michlyn

Beka said...

Yes no parents!! lol

Beka said...

Good luck!! you'll do great