Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Cousins Wedding


Last Saturday was my cousin Sarah's wedding

Michlyn went with me, she was suppose to babysit, but they didn't need her so she just hung out with me.

It took me and her like two hours to get ready for the wedding.

We both had to curl our hair, do our makeup, and we had to do it all in my room because all the other bathrooms were being used.

It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen!
 My grandpa did the service so it was a wedding to never forget.

Her colors were black and white, my favorite colors!:)

She looked beautiful!!

The place they had the reception at was really pretty.

 The food was really good.

And while I ate my food I got to hold my 5 week old cousin! :)

Then they did the dance first they did Bride in groom's first dance.

then the father daughter dance.

then the mother son dance.

then every one started dancing I dance for four hours I woke up the next morning really sore!

then they played this really cool! some one would ask them quotations and they would answer with there shoes they each had one of there own and a shoe of there others.

then we played this other game where the girls would line up on one side and the guys on the other, then we would meet in on the dance floor and dance down to the end of the dance floor. it was alot of fun and I got to dance with a really hot guy!:)

We didn't leave there till 11:30
























over all it was a really fun day!:)

Beka

No comments: