Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Dinner

last Saturday night my church had a Valentine's Dinner.

We do it to raise money for are youth group

By selling ticket and getting tips

The youth help with making the food, setup, serving and entertainment.
It was a lot of work to get it all setup.

But when we got it all together it looked great!
 
We had some great singer and actors doing the entertainment.

                                        It was a lot of fun and can't wait for next year!
The boys getting ready.
getting the tables ready
 the lights that my youth pastor spent hours putting up.
 Sorry I don't have any pictures of the whole table.
 My youth pastor.

my youth pastors wife.
Michlyn, Erin and I having fun.









I'm sorry i don't know why all the pictures are blurry

Beka 

No comments: