Monday, October 1, 2012

A little bit of every thing!

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't really posted anything lately, other then the Photo contest.

Which you should really enter!!! :)

anyway I have been super busy with school it's my first time with a public school.

I'm not going to school, I do online schooling. 

It's alot different then just regular  home schooling.

But I think I'm doing pretty good for my first time.


Tomorrow I'm going to go ride horses! :)

I'm really exited I think I'm going to be buying My own soon!

I can't wait to find out if it's going to work out.


This weekend I'm going to fall fling with my youth group!

It's usually alot of fun, there's chapel time, game time, horse back riding and alot more. 

Then right after that I'm going to my friends house for the week.

My parent are going out of town.


I turned 15 on the 23rd of September, and got my permit the next day.

I drove home from getting it and that's just say we almost didn't make it home alive. Jk

  I'm not that bad but I wasn't so good my first time. LOL

Thanks for reading,
Beka 

1 comment:

Emma said...

Loved this post! Happy late birthday!