Sunday, October 14, 2012

Random Sunday Rambling

I'm bored so I thought I would do this post.

Last week my parents were out of town so I stayed at my best friend's house for the week.

The thing that stinks is that I still had to do school. :(

For the week I stayed at my best friend's (Michlyn) house.

She goes to school so I just hung out at her house with her mom and read a lot.

Oh and her mom let me drive! :) (she is brave)

I got a little behind in school. The good thing is that there is MEA this week so I only have two days of school, and I'm going to use that time to get caught up.

Today I went to church and watched a little girl I babysit sing with her preschool class for their Christmas program.

Tonight I had youth group and had a lot of fun talking to my friends, they sure know how to get me to smile. :)

UGH tomorrow is Monday I hate Mondays.

Well I hope you guys have a great week.

Beka!

1 comment:

Isabelle Renee said...

Haha, cool! gr8 post!! I LOVE your blog... it's so cute, and fashionable!! And you're SO pretty!! I followed u! Have a gr8 day!

Kisses,
Isabelle <3