Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm addicted to TV.

So a couple days ago, I started realize that I watch way too many shows.

At least 22 shows.

Looking at that number I'm wondering how I have time to do anything.

That's all I could count off the top of my hea

Do you guys want to know all the shows I watch?

   Ok here they are;

Flashpoint
Heartland
Greys anatomy
 Teen mom 
 parenthood
Private Practice
Switched at birth
Dance Mom
Wild fire
Dance academy
lincoln heights
90210
Make it or break it
One Tree Hill
Bun heads
Malissa and joey
The Voice 
Biggest loser
Glee
Dr. phil
Army wives
Pretty little liars 

And I don't ever miss one episode!

I know there's more I just can't think of them right now

So what do you think am I addicted??

Beka  

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow! Haha!!!

Noelle : )

P.s. Follow me, girl ; )

AVY said...

I could never keep track of that many.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com