Saturday, January 12, 2013

Joey Finn

For Christmas this year I got a horse!!!

The best horse ever!!! haha That's just what I think!

He is a blue roan. his color is more gray and silver.

His name when I got him was Joey, someone told me I should add something to his name so I added Finn!
he is 5 years old and is not broke so I have to brake him. I have already broke my arm in the progress. haha I think I have learned my lesson to not get on a green horse. haha maybe not I think I'm going to get back on him soon. I know I'm kinda stupid people tell me all the time.

Almost my whole family hates horse and thinks there useless. and makes comments about glue factory's which pisses me off. because if I wouldn't have gotten him that's where he was going.

well here are some pictures of my beautiful horse.





 This is his first week home so I will take some more so you can see how fat he is now. I had to put him on a diet. haha

Beka
 

2 comments:

Emelie Claire said...

Oh he is beautiful! WOW!!!!!! What a gorgeous color too! A broken arm? Ouch! I have never really worked with 'Green' horses..but I have watched a several documentaries on how to gentle a horse....gently. I hate when someone mistreats a horse! Anyway here is the link to the movie. I think you will love it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1753549/

I LOVE how this guy handles horses! And if your don't mind....I would love
to chat with you through email. If you want! I LOVE horses too! And in fact I own one!
He is at least 7 or 8 now......but has been just the sweetest baby you ever could want!
Your horse seems to have that same temperament!...If I'm judging right by the pictures and his face...he seems like a gently horse! But with a slight stubborn streak?
Hee hee

I owned a really stubborn horse a few years back......she slammed me around a lot!
But now that I know more about horses.....I blame myself for how she acted.
I think I really hurt her.....(I did not know a thing about riding!)
but she was also a little ....well anyway. That's a sad story and I won't bore you with the details. But she is happy and growing fatter by the day out in a field of other horses now. We retired her. Ok. Wow.....I'm really rambling on and on here!

Here is my email.

Emeliecb@gmail.com

Your friend,

Emelie Claire

Beka said...

Hi Emelie!

It really didn't hurt that bad when I broke my arm. :)haha I got to take the brace off today!! :) I love not having it on. I would love to here more about your horse! do you have any photo's on your blog? maybe you could email me some. I will check that movie out I'm sure I'll love. I'm looking forward to talk to you more about horses! :)

My email : bekabrown18@hotmail.com

Your friend,

Beka