Monday, November 7, 2011

11 Days

it's been a 11 days since I posted last! not much as happened in the last 11 days, i can't remember a lot of what happened I'm really bad at remembering things but this is what i can remember... 

Thursday I  did school then went to piano lessons then watched baby Will!!

Firday I went to a college wrestling meet and there were a lot of hot college guys!! then after I sleep over at my friends house.

then on Saturday I babysat Rylee and Savanna, Rylee only stayed from 10 to 2 and Savanna stayed 10 to10 it's so much easier with only one kid! I'm not used to only one kid. then when savanna got picked up i went to michlyn's house and sleep over.

  then went to church in the morning, after michlyn went out with her Grandma so I stayed at her house with her sister Erin, then her parents went out for lunch, so we watched the little kids and we played outside with them, that was the first time I played outside and fun in along time (i hate being outside I'm a inside girl)

today I'm going to sit on my bed till about 5 then get ready for my mom to bring me shopping for michlyn's birthday present!!

then tomorrow I'm going to michlyn's again to babysit sit her sister and brother only for like 2 hr so her and my mom can go to a bible study, then after I'm going to do school, maybe clean my room but probable not!

then on Wednesday I'll do my school then go to youth group with Erin then after i 'll walk Erin home so i can talk to Michlyn for 10 mins then go home and sleep:)

Beka

No comments: