Monday, November 14, 2011

My Weekend

Friday

I stayed in bed till about 4pm, i didn't sleep all that time i watched my show One Tree Hill, so good!!! then at 4:30 my dad brought me to Michlyn's house then five mins after i got there me and Michlyn went to go babysit! we babysat from 5 to9:30 so not to long. it was alot of fun, and those kids can talk alot!! the little girl told me her whole life story. 


Saturday

It was Michlyn's mom's birthday! so when we got up we cleaned the whole house, because they had friends coming over, they had 2 boys and 2 girls with them and 2 older ones that didn't come, the 2 girls hung out with me,michlyn,erin and 'T' michlyn's sister and we played games it was so much fun and it was pick on Beka day I have never been picked on so much in my life it wasn't to be mean it was all in fun and almost ever thing they said was true! then we went out for dinner we were so loud we probable made people leave we were so loud then after that they left for home, then me and Michlyn went to are church for this fall dinner thing, and one of my friends mom sang and she was a amazing!!! I love it when she sings!!!!


The 2 girls loved to sit on my lap

I talk with my hands a lot

She was so cute

Look at that i have my phone (i always have my phone)
One of the funnest  days ever



Sunday
We got up and got ready for church me and Erin had to go to church early because we have whats called a coffee corner and we sell coffee and treats and stuff like that and me Erin did it, and later Michlyn came and we went to serves. after we went home and me and Michlyn went and played a game, then we made dinner preacher stew! then Michlyn had youth group i babysat my youth  pastors son Will.
Over all a great weekend!!
Beka

No comments: