Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving with the family

I had the best thanksgiving ever (because only half of my family could be there:)) we ate alot of food and talked and played card games!! my grandpa was always said '' your not welcome to are family unless you know how to play cards'' and go fish doesn't count!  I took my little cousins outside to take so pictures and they turned out really cute! i don't know if you know but I love love taking pictures I think I took two hundred picture Yesterday! Here are some pictures
 
 My awesome Grandma cooking all the food and is was so good!!

 My awesome Grandma cooking all the food and is was so good

 Ruthie,aunt Annie and my great Grandma:)
 She's so dang cute

There playing with buttons! my Grandma has had those forever
 playing cards! having the little ones watch so they can learn
 My great Grandpa teaching Ruth how to play cards


   

I'll but some more pictures up later

how was your Thanksgiving?

Beka

1 comment:

Michlyn said...

ALOT OF FUN! But you already know that! :)

~Michlyn