Friday, November 18, 2011

Sleepless Nights

The last two night Savanna wasn't been sleeping at all:( She is getting her top tooth and is really crabby and wont really eat much. Naps are a little bit better she is taking her second nap for the day!! 


The first day of no sleep...
 
she went to bed at 8:45 and got up at 11 I walked around with her about 3hrs then my mom came and got her and she walked around with her then finally at 3:30am she fell a sleep til 7am she was really tired all day!!

Second night of no sleep...


my  mom wasn't home so i did all by myself! she went to bed at 7pm and got up at 10:30pm i walked around with her for a little bit then i laid her in bed with me and she sleep for about an hour then she was up again this time i just let her cry in her bed for a little bit and she didn't go to sleep so i laid her in my bed again and she fell a sleep after a little bit again and she didn't that three more times in the night and i don't sleep when shes in my bed so i didn't get any sleep:(



No comments: