Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011

I'm going to put couple of my favorite thing from each month.


 January-
 Wrestling, I love watching wrestling and I got to watch alot of it!
these is my brother     
February-
 Dear2share! I went to Dear2share with my youth group and had soo much fun! we drove all the way to Lincoln, Nebraska.for it.
  March-                                              me and Michlyn
 I went to south Dakota with my Grandma and Aunt for my cousins baby shower. and on the way we got a really bad storm and storms don't scare me but this one did there were trucks flipped over and the high-ways got closed and we had to stay in a hotel. besides the storm it was super fun
    me and my cousins

April-
 Finishing up school. we get done with school early because my mom starts working.

  May-
 work.work.work in May I worked all the time and if I wasn't working I was babysitting. I know this is weird but I love work I work for ''Dave nelsons green house and farming'' and it's sooo much fun and I love everyone I work with and I get to talk all day long, what I do best! and I love babysitting I would go to work at 3am and get home 4pm and I would start babysitting at 4:30pm I loved it!


June-
 we had a summer kick-off-party for youth group, and it was really fun. we had a much of inflatables.
me and Michlyn

JULY-
4th of July, Is one of my favorite holidays! we go up to my uncle's cabin every  year and we go swimming and tubing! 
August-
 I went to Bunker beach with my youth group. it was soo much fun, but I was really sore when I got home.




September-
was my birthday! and I had some friends over, for a bonfire and pizza rolls.
and my grandma and grandpa took my whole family to vallelyfair and Michlyn got to come!:)
it was sooo much fun! I love rides! we got to the park at 10am and stayed til' 8pm, so we were really tired when we got  home


 October-
me and Michlyn had a photo shoot. it was alot of fun and now we do it every time we are together. and FALL FLING my favorite youth group trip of the year it was so much fun we played flag football, I went up front a couple of times for games and yes I won both times! and oh yes all of the girls that went,went in one fan and my youth pastor Josh had to drive it! we were soo annoying I was annoying my self I don't know how he does it.

November-
thanksgiving was soo much fun this year, the food was an amazing and I had a ton of fun with my little cousins.

December-
there so many things i could tell you about but I'm just going to do a couple.
me and michlyn went shopping and we got really crazy!! Christmas with my family, was a lot of fun we had a bonfire and played broom-ball. and my cousins shower for her wedding I'm not going to do pictures for these things put i'll post or have posted about these things


Beka

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

I edited my "Top List of 2011". So I actually have my volleyball picture (forgot about it) and I added Fall Fling! :)

~Michlyn

Beka said...

Ok cool I'll have to go read it