Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My point of view: Gossip

I wanted to start doing something new on here so I'm going to do ''my point of view'' I'll do one every week on something different. I'm going to start with ''Gossip'' gossip is something I have had to deal with a lot lately.

I'm just going to start with gossip sucks! A lot of people think gossiping is cool or your going to get more friends or your going to be popular. The sad thing it's a lot of times it's true, hurting someone is looked at cool these days. Why?? shouldn't being nice or helping someone when they're done make you more popular? Not hurting someone when they're done! I look at gossip like a drug once you start it's really hard to stop!


I love this! If you don't know for sure what you are about to say is true don't say it! If what you are about to say isn't good don't say it because it's going to hurt that person you are saying it about. If it's not useful to you or the person, you are telling it to don't say it.

''without wood a fire goes out, without gossip a quarrel dies down'' Proverbs 26:20

This is soo true! If you hear gossip just walk away don't join in with them be the bigger person and walk away!


Before you can judge someone look at yourself, I can promise you aren't perfect either no one is perfect. Judging people won't do any good.


''Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.'' psalm33:22


 I love this! Who do you want to be great, average or small? It's your choice.


''He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever 
spreads slander is a fool.'' proverbs10:18
 
This is so true!
We can stop gossip if everyone helps to stop it.
Thanks for reading!

Beka

4 comments:

Michlyn said...

Great Job! I love how you added the pictures and bible verses in between what you said. Can't wait for the next one... My next post for my "series" I have waiting to b started in my drafts. If I think of something to write about then I I have to write it down, or I'll forget.

Ttyl
~Michlyn

Beka said...

Thanks! You did a great job on yours too!

Michlyn said...

Thanks! I totally agree about how much we've had to deal with it lately. So annoying!

~Michlyn

Beka said...

I know! I think someone needs to read this!