Thursday, January 12, 2012

My point of view: Abortoin

I'm going to do my next post on abortion. I have a very strong opinion on this!

Abortion is murder... it is taking a human's live. It's the same thing as walking down the street and shooting someone. They're both murder. Your baby's heart starts beating after 20 days. At this point most people don't even know they're pregnant yet.

''One heart stops, another heart brakes''

There is 3,700 abortions done every day in the US, and 115,000 abortions done everyday worldwide. Seeing those numbers just breaks my heart. :(

Every time someone has an abortion we lose another: 

Doctor
 Cop
Lawyer 
Judge
Wife/Husband
Solider
President
Mommy/Daddy
Friend
Sister
Brother
You can say that they're not babies before they're born, but you are wrong.
How can you even try to say this isn't a baby?

 The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

People say I had no other choice, but that's not true! You can go to churches and ask for help. There's adoption, there's groups that will help you get a place to stay, there's a place 15 minutes from my house that offers  classes on parenting, will help you get clothes, food, diapers and other things you need for your baby. Don't say there's not another option.


''No matter how big or small , born or unborn... God loves you just the way you are'' 


Smoking and drinking is just as bad as having an abortion. it causes a lot of health problems, and could end in your baby's death. it's not worth it.
Click the link to view a slideshow on abortion: Abortion Sucks
                               
Beka

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

NICE POST! I love all the examples of what we lose when an abortion is done. That's so sad... :(

The link to the slideshow doesn't work, so I'll go fix it really quick. :)

And did you notice that the header is blurry? I finally fixed it on our family blog, so I'll have to fix that too. Ugh why do things have to stop working??

Can't wait for your next post... I finished my next one, and it's scheduled to post tomorrow morning, since we're leaving. ttyl

~Michlyn

Beka said...

thanks! no I didn't. haha idk why everything doesn't work. I can't to read it!;)