Sunday, January 8, 2012

Looks Change

Hey this is Michlyn, since I can't do this post unless I use Beka's account. She probably won't mind. (hopefully) :)

I did this same post on my blog yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Soooo... I decided to do it here as well! :) You can see my post about it, at my blog here.

This blog has changed quite a bit, and because you can look at previous headers I'm going to show you all the looks that we've changed the blog to. Here you go!

 August 2011
This was the very first header and we loved it! Considering it was called "Black is a Color" we made sure that the pictures were all black&white.

October 2011
After we had our first "photo shoot" together, we put together a new header with new pictures and new quotes that definitely explain our friendship! :)

December 2011
Since people all over the "blogging world" were getting into some Christmas spirit with new winter headers... We decided to find some more recent pictures, and add a little snow to them. (We LOVE Picnik {picture editing website} if you can't tell) This didn't stay long because soon we realized it wasn't going to snow for a while and we took some more pictures. [haha figures]

January 2012
After adding different pictures and keeping our fun snow background, to keep it "festive". This is now our current header, and it won't change for a while unless it all of a sudden decides to snow - Then you'll be seeing a new header with different pretty pictures, with real snow. :)

I'm sure I just jinked it and tomorrow we'll have a snow storm or something. *crossing my fingers that is doesn't* We're loving this weird weather!

Michlyn

2 comments:

Beka said...

if it snows now because you said that I'm going to kill you!!!!

Beka

Michlyn said...

Hahah it didn't!! Thank God!

~Michlyn