Monday, January 30, 2012

Catch up post

I've been a little lazy lately so that's way I haven't been posting.


So I will catch you up on what I have been doing the last week


Monday I just stayed at home all day and did nothing.

 
Tuesday I babysat for Michlyn's mom then went tomy youth pastors house for piano lessens then then watched there son. mom couldn't come to get me till late so I stayed there till 10. I'm going to tell you what all what on that night but lets just say my youth pastor took ten years off my life.


Wednesday I just stayed home till 5:30pm and them went to youth group it was one of the best talks we have every had at youth group before.


Thursday I stated at home till 4:30pm then went to Michlyn's house. we played some games with Michlyn and her mom then I sleepover.

Friday we went shopping with my youth pastors wife, and had a lot of fun! then when we got back I got to watch there son for a little bit.:)


Saturday I went to a funeral to help with child care, there were no kids so I went and sat in the service I don't even know the girl and it was the saddest thing ever. I have never been to a funeral that I could remember.


Sunday me and Michlyn got new dresses s we both wear them to church, then after church we had a potluck the food wasn't the best but we had so much fun taking to every one and I had fun having every one doing everything for me!hehe then after that I what to michlyn's house.


Today I sat in my bed all day I'm still in my bed. how sad is that??

Beka

1 comment:

Michlyn said...

Sometimes I wish I could be as lazy as you!

...and other times I'm glad I'm not you!

~Michlyn