Friday, September 2, 2011

All the things I hate!

So today i'm going to post about all things i hate.and a little later i'll post all the things i love. and trust me there are a lot of things i hate!
 1. being told what to do.












2. annoying people








3.dogs










4. cats
                     





      





5. All animals












     7.when people don't listen to me












     8.vegetables







9. little annoying boys that have names that start with the letters J and N

       10. when people touch my phone!


















11.when people touch my laptop!










12.when people come into my room!








 13.when people i don't like talk to me!

          14. when people cry!








          15.hugs









16. smile's







17.sunshine!



I think i will stop there this list could go on forever! i'll post all the things i love later.

                                 beka  

3 comments:

Michlyn said...

Oh dear Beka! (: I really hope the sleepover works tonight. ;) I'll text you when I'm home. I really can't wait to see the list of things you love. It better be just as long! Lol

Beka said...

there is no way the list of stuff i love is going to just as long!!

Michlyn said...

Haha that's true! (: