Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bored!!

school stared for every one today. but me because i'm home schooled it sucks!! so today i it my school it only took me 2 hrs so i was done by 12. then i colored for an hr than sat in my room still sitting in my room with nothing to do! thats one thing that sucks about being home schooled is that you sit at home all day every day with nothing to do!!the only thing good about it is that i get to babysit a lot and work. and only one person telling you what to do!




 

                                 hope you had a less boring day

                                               beka

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

School was pretty slow... Lol Hopefully I'll be more awake tomorrow. (:

I'm sure you'll get used to it. Plus we get to go to ValleyFair this weekend! Boo yah!

Beka said...

i know i hope this week gos really fast! i can't wait for valleyfair!!!!:)