Monday, September 12, 2011

busy week!

its going to be a busy week for me. tomorrow i'm going to babysit my friends sister and brother its going to be my first time watching them. wednesday i'm babysitting Rylee and Savanna all day from 7am till 6 or 7pm. thursday i'm going to my youth pastors house for paino lessons then i'll watch there son Will for a little bit . friday i babysit Rylee and Savanna all day again, then i'm going to a friends house for a campfire its going to be a lot of fun. then saturday NOTHING just get to sleep all day:) and get ready to do it all over again. oh yeah i have to fit school in there some how.

hope you have an awesome week!
beka
                                                           

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

Holy moly Beka! lol Thanks for telling me you could go! Instead somebody else did **cough cough*
I'll let you know what my parents think today!

Have fun!

Beka said...

haha sorry!! ok