Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cleaning

So today i had to clean my room. my room was so gross!! when i would go pick up something there would be bugs under it. SO GROSS!! i hate bugs i'm afraid of them. i even vaccumed i havn't vaccumed sence well i've never vaccumed and i made my bed to and samething again i've never made my bed before. i think its pointless your going to mess it up when you goto bed. here are some pics before and after


                                          before
           



                                          
                                          after










                                hope you had an awesome day!

                                             Beka                                        

4 comments:

Michlyn said...

That's insane! Just keep it that clean until next weekend. Then I can sleepover, and go to VF the next day! lol *crossing my fingers*

Beka said...

haha i'm going to try to get my mom to tell me today!

Michlyn said...

Ok I'll ask when I'm home if you have an answer. Or just text me anytime, and I'll read it when I get home! ttyl :)

*REALLY CROSSING MY FINGERS*

Beka said...

well i can't text you i don't have my phone. i wont get it back till like 9-11pm