Wednesday, September 21, 2011

REALLY BAD MOOD!!!

so if you have read my profile then you will know i'm not a happy person at all!! but today i has in a really good mood i had an awesome time at youth group!! we played so really fun games! the only thing about the game that sucked is that i had to give some one a hug(i hate when people touch me) the really good thing is there is a really hot guy there! but when my dad came and picked me up he was trying to be funny( and he is not funny at all) and my head started to hurt and we had to stop at the store and it took them like 10hrs in the store:( and then i started to get really mad!! now i'm in a really bad mood!! and my sister has a friend over and she just said hi to me and i was like why are you talking to me! when i'm in a bad mood must of the time i don't get that mean! but i'm in a really bad mood this time!!




beka

No comments: