Friday, September 30, 2011

Friends

Here are a few quotes that Beka and I looked up one day when she was over, and we were bored! :)

Hint - If you know us, then you will know that these quotes are perfect for us!

I don't need a friend who changes when I change, who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better!

He has no enemies but is intensely disliked by her friends. 

Men kick friendship around like it's a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like it's glass, and it breaks to pieces.

The friend is the person who knows all about you, and still likes you!


Michlyn

P.S. Sorry Beka for making it so colorful... lol this blog is called: Black is a color! :)

1 comment:

Beka said...

haha thats fine but really pink out of all the colors you could do pink i hate pink!! my fav is the green one1