Sunday, September 4, 2011

Setting up my friends

If you've ever read my profile you know that I like to set up my friends. I don't mean just whispering in their ear to go over and say hi. I make it noticeable! Here are a few examples:
1.Making sure they sit next to each other every.chance.they.have.
2. Pictures.Pictures.Pictures. I don't technically have any right now. But I promise I will get some.
3. I mention every possibility that they can have so everyone can hear.
4. I can go overboard. But it doesn't stop me. From anything.
5. I plan their lives out. Not just separately, I mean together.
6. Such as changing her last name, to his last name.
7. Writing about them everywhere. Paper, pictures, pillows... etc...
8. Dreams about their future. Weddings, first date, first kiss, and A LOT more.
9. I don't go one second without the possibility of them dating in my mind.
10. Making sure they aren't mad, or my plans could get ruined.
11. I make sure they don't like anyone else, but each other.
12.I'm demanding on what I want from them. Or what they do.
13. Planning how they start dating. Like going to the same school.
14.Making sure they talk, and text each other. Everyday if possible.
15.I even tell them what to wear.









Oh and they aren't allowed to crush my dreams.

Beka

No comments: