Friday, September 2, 2011

All the things I love!

here are all the things i love.its going to be short!

1.boys











2. boys with their shirts off!
 






3.babies









4.friends












5.my phone












6.my laptop






7.youth group.








8.people that are not annoying.

9. texting!










10.black!








11.spending money!
















12.ghost whisperer.









13.setting my friends up.








14.sleeping










ok i did it 14 thing i love more then i thought i would have.

                              beka

2 comments:

Michlyn said...

Nice... Thanks to me, I helped you out a little bit. Do you like, the "Queens of Random" button on the side?

That's the most black and white one I could find. And... It fits us perfectly! lol

Beka said...

yes i love it!