Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hangin' in There

Hey I thought I'd post quick. I think Beka does an excellent job at posting!
Don't you? haha At first she wan't sure she could keep up with it, but proved herself wrong.

Anyway, just to start off... On Monday was my first "official" day of high school. I love school, but it has been so tiring!

My classes are great, my teachers are super fun, and I've met some really nice people.

I now go to bed before 9:30 p.m. and wake up at about 6:00 am. Not. Fun.
Of course Erin is the one to shut the alarm clock off, because there is NO way I'm going to be the first one to get out of bed, and shut that really, annoying, buzzing machine off. :)

But I'm hangin' in there. It's Thursday (obviously) and since it's Labor day weekend, I don't have school tomorrow! YES! Plus. We only have Friday school days 1-2 times a month. That's why I love our school system. More free days of sleep in time.

Now, I know this is Beka's blog, but I have my own here. So I keep up more on that one, and won't be the one to post on here. You can read more about me by clicking here or reading my blog.

And... If you already read this blog, we would love to hear from you via a comment, or just by following.
Even if you're a stranger. Promise we don't bite. :)

Anyway go ahead and check-out Beka's profile! You can learn more about her, and then you might understand her posts just a little bit better. Trust me. I would know. She can be a bit confusing...but who isn't?

Sure if she's mad, you might want to look out. But that's all the warning I'm giving you. :)

So that was more of a boring summary, and I don't blame you if you stopped reading by now, or even fell asleep. Hope you continue to read!

Michlyn

5 comments:

Beka said...

hahahaha your the first person to make me laugh today:)

Michlyn said...

Yeah I know! I was bored, and decided to make you laugh. lol I even put a link to your profile, so readers can look at it! hahaha Hope your night is awesome!

I still got stinkin homework to do.

Beka said...

haha cool. no my night has not awesome all i did has clean than scream because a bug was on me than clean some more then scream some more.hope your night was better!!

Michlyn said...

haha oh Beka... What I am going to do spending a whole day with you at an amusement park! jk Hope it works out!

We're off to MOA now!

Beka said...

have fun!!:)